Geographical Regions Covered:
Neil Griffin & Co
Devon, South Somerset, West Dorset
No except for care work
No but I fully support it
Yes, please ask.
Special Initial Interview Offer:
free first meeting "try before you buy"
Head of Family team:
Family Team Members:
none - every case gets my full individual attention
Resolution areas of expertise:
Specialist panel memberships:
None - I do only family law
You have probably seen the cartoon where two farmers argue in court over which of them owns a cow, while the lawyer milks it.
This is not my way. I aim to
- be approachable and affordable
- give every case my personal attention from beginning to end
- get the best possible outcome for you, never forgetting that there are adults (and often children) who have to live with the outcome
- make the whole legal experience the least unpleasant possible
- charge a fair price and be upfront about my fees.
I have been practising law in this part of Devon since 1983 and set up this firm in 1997.
Try before you buy! I offer a free initial chat. No obligation. You can decide if I am the right solicitor for you. I can give you an indication as to costs, before I start.
Top of page