Geographical Regions Covered:
Harvey Ingram LLP
East Midlands, National
Head of Family team, Leicester:
Family Team Members:
Sonia Bachu – Associate, Katherine Marshall – Associate, Kuldeep Chauhan – Associate, Kate Massey – Solicitor.
Sonia Bachu – Associate, Katherine Marshall – Associate, Kuldeep Chauhan – Associate
Specialist Panel Memberships:
Sonia Bachu – Law Society Family Law Panel
– Trusts & Probate, Residential Conveyancing, Personal Injury & Medical Negligence; Commercial Services – Contracts & Commercial, Corporate, Corporate Recovery & Insolvency, Construction & Engineering, Employment, Dispute Resolution; Property Group
– Development & Regeneration, Property Investment & Finance, Retail Property, Social Housing, Property Litigation
In Leicester, the family team is headed by Sonia Bachu. Sonia has practised family law for the majority of her 20+ year career. She specialises in all areas of family law, dealing with medium and high value cases and has gained an excellent local reputation, especially in dealing with Nuptial agreements. Sonia is described as "highly regarded by peers" in the Legal 500 2010.
The national Family Law team at Harvey Ingram, led by nationally-renowned family lawyer Andrew Breakwell, boasts more than 20 lawyers, one of the UK's leading regional teams.
Our family law team provide pro-active, practice and timely advice, information and assistance on all legal aspects of relationship and family issues.
We are skilled in dealing with the often complex problems that can arise from a financial, business or child related perspective. This can include issues relating to family businesses, trusts, farming businesses, offshore financial structures, property related issues and pension arrangements.
- All aspects of family breakdown including divorce
- Mediation and Collaborative Law
- Nuptial agreements (before and after marriage)
- Impact of family breakdown on family businesses
- Financial negotiations and disputes
- Pension arrangements
- Arrangements relating to children
- Attacking or defending trusts (on or offshore)
- International family issues
- Tracing assets and safeguarding wealth
"The team continues to advise on pre- and post-marital agreements and collaborative law, regularly acting on national and international instructions with assets in excess of £20m and complex overseas trusts." The Legal 500 2010
Top of page