Geographical areas covered:
Harvey Ingram Borneos Solicitors
Newport Pagnell, Herts and Bucks
Head of Newport Pagnell Family Team
: Jane Charlton - Partner
Family team members:
Jane Charlton – Partner, Amanda Asbery – Associate, Anna Sherwood – Solicitor
Jane Charlton – Partner, Amanda Asbery – Associate.
Resolution areas of expertise:
Specialist panel memberships:
- Trusts & Probate, Residential Conveyancing, Personal Injury & Medical Negligence;
- Contracts & Commercial, Corporate, Corporate Recovery & Insolvency, Construction & Engineering, Employment, Dispute Resolution;
- Development & Regeneration, Property Investment & Finance, Retail Property, Social Housing, Property Litigation
In Newport Pagnell, the family team is headed by Jane Charlton. Jane deals primarily in high value family financial claims, often involving substantial and complex pension and business issues. She also deals with relationship breakdown, children matters and is a qualified Collaborative lawyer.
The national Family Law team at Harvey Ingram, led by nationally-renowned family lawyer Andrew Breakwell, boasts more than 20 lawyers, one of the UK’s leading regional family law teams.
The family law team provide pro-active, practice and timely advice, information and assistance on all legal aspects of relationship and family issues.
They are skilled in dealing with the often complex problems that can arise from a financial, business or child related perspective. This can include issues relating to family businesses, trusts, farming businesses, offshore financial structures, property related issues and pension arrangements.
- All aspects of family breakdown including divorce
- Mediation and Collaborative Law
- Nuptial agreements (before and after marriage)
- Impact of family breakdown on family businesses
- Financial negotiations and disputes
- Pension arrangements
- Arrangements relating to children
- Attacking or defending trusts (on or offshore)
- International family issues
- Tracing assets and safeguarding wealth
“The team continues to advise on pre- and post-marital agreements and collaborative law, regularly acting on national and international instructions with assets in excess of £20m and complex overseas trusts.” The Legal 500 2010
Return to Top of Page