Harvey Ingram Borneos Solicitors
Geographical areas covered:
Central Milton Keynes
01908 304 412
01908 677 640
Milton Keynes , Herts and Bucks
Head of Family Team, Milton Keynes:
Family team members:
Chris Bell – Associate, Felicia D’Amelio – Solicitor, Saimah Naeem – Solicitor, Joanna McKenna – Solicitor, Jaimey Finson - Paralegal
Christine Bell – Associate, Felicia D’Amelio – Solicitor.
Specialist panel memberships:
- Trusts & Probate, Residential Conveyancing, Personal Injury & Medical Negligence;
- Contracts & Commercial, Corporate, Corporate Recovery & Insolvency, Construction & Engineering, Employment, Dispute Resolution;
- Development & Regeneration, Property Investment & Finance, Retail Property, Social Housing, Property Litigation
The national Family Law team at Harvey Ingram, led by nationally-renowned family lawyer Andrew Breakwell, boasts more than 20 lawyers, one of the UK’s leading regional family law teams.
The family law team provide pro-active, practice and timely advice, information and assistance on all legal aspects of relationship and family issues.
They are skilled in dealing with the often complex problems that can arise from a financial, business or child related perspective. This can include issues relating to family businesses, trusts, farming businesses, offshore financial structures, property related issues and pension arrangements.
- All aspects of family breakdown including divorce
- Medication and Collaborative Law
- Nuptial agreements (before and after marriage)
- Impact of family breakdown on family businesses
- Financial negotiations and disputes
- Pension arrangements
- Arrangements relating to children
- Attacking or defending trusts (on or offshore)
- International family issues
- Tracing assets and safeguarding wealth
“The team continues to advise on pre- and post-marital agreements and collaborative law, regularly acting on national and international instructions with assets in excess of £20m and complex overseas trusts.” The Legal 500 2010
Return to Top of Page